About the role
We are looking to appoint a part time Business Support/Admin Officer to provide support with various education services to include admissions/attendance and alternative provision on a fixed term (2 years), part time basis. Flexible working arrangements.
The successful candidate must have a good working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook). The role will require:
- Co-ordinating and organising all administrative tasks
- Undertake daily activities as directed by the service to include data entry on inhouse case management system, collation and distribution of panel papers, updating key documents using Word and Excel
- Adhere to business processes to achieve a quality and consistent service.
To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, organised and flexible, with the ability to manage your own workload, prioritise and forward plan. You will have excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to represent the service in a positive and professional manner, including communicating with a wide range of internal and external customers.
You must be reliable, have a polite manner and a friendly approach to help you get on with people at all levels. You will need to be a good team worker but also have the ability to work on your own initiative when required and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within the Local Authority and develop knowledge and understanding of the Education Service.
Flexible working arrangements.
If you would like further information on this role before submitting your application, please contact Anna Wahlandt email@example.com
We value our colleagues in Cambridgeshire County Council and have developed a number of benefits:
- Flexible working
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- A comprehensive wellbeing package
- Our Cambs Rewards employee discounts
- A comprehensive pension scheme.
- IDEAL staff equality, diversity and inclusion network.
- Camweb our staff intranet helping to keep you informed
- An employee recognition scheme
Cambridgeshire is a great place to work and live with a diverse population, an urban centre in Cambridge, historic Isle of Ely, Huntingdon and St Ives as well as more rural landscapes.
Our four values are central to our culture, driving everything we do.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and want our workforce to be reflective of this diversity, which we believe benefits our employees, the organisation and our communities.
Visit our jobs and careers section to find out more about our wide range of learning and development opportunities; apprenticeships; our wellbeing package; staff benefits; our commitment to equality, diversity and Inclusion.