About the role
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our lively and friendly school team. This role would involve working alongside groups and individuals as directed by the phase leader.
For more information or to chat about this opportunity please contact Hayley Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please visit: Hemingford Grey Primary School - Current Vacancies
Interviews will take place on Thursday 14th December
What will you be doing?
We can offer you:
• An exciting and different environment in which to learn
• A supportive team
• Training opportunities to support you in your role and to develop your career
• A happy working and learning environment
• Committed staff, children, parents and Governing Body
• Children who love learning
We are seeking candidates who will:
• Be passionate learners who will model this to children
• Have an interest in, or experience of, supporting children with additional needs
• Want to continue to learn and develop their own practice
• Be positive, enthusiastic team players and role models
• Be creative thinkers, optimistic, and have a sense of humour
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners
Cambridgeshire is a great place to work and live with a diverse population, an urban centre in Cambridge, historic Isle of Ely, Huntingdon and St Ives as well as more rural landscapes.
Our four values are central to our culture, driving everything we do.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and want our workforce to be reflective of this diversity, which we believe benefits our employees, the organisation and our communities.
Visit our jobs and careers section to find out more about our wide range of learning and development opportunities; apprenticeships; our wellbeing package; staff benefits; our commitment to equality, diversity and Inclusion.